Trade Squires (some Good News!)

Discussion in 'Resources' started by D1054, 27 November 2011.

1. D1054

D1054 Western Thunderer

Pleased to report that after speaking with Squires at Wakefield today the rumours about them closing are not accurate, and they will not only be continuing as a mail-order operation, but als0 intend to make more trade shows in the future. It is their retail business only which is closing as the focus on the mail-order and show-scene.

2. Phill Dyson

Phill Dyson Western Thunderer

Great stuff :thumbs:

3. Jordan

Jordan Mid-Western Thunderer

*Cynic Mode ON*

Is there a link between the alledged "Divorce" and the subsequent increased availability to attend Shows..? There would be if it ever happened to me..!!!!:D

*Cynic Mode OFF*

4. Old Buffer

Old Buffer Western Thunderer

I also spoke to them and all the shows they list as attending will be honoured, and I am pretty certain we have secured them for the Spalding weekend next year.
    Alan

5. mth

mth Western Thunderer

we have them in Milton Keynes in Feb

6. bogusman

bogusman Western Thunderer

Seem to have conflicting stories as I phoned Squires yesterday and the lady I was talking to told me they are still closing on the 31st and I must admit from the tone of her voice she did not sound happy!

7. Old Buffer

Old Buffer Western Thunderer

When I spoke to them at Wakefield they said the retail outlet (shop) was closing, but the shows and mail order will continue, there will be a delay in the mail order side while they get it sorted.
    Alan