St Pancras 1982

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
How right you are Jordan I wish I had taken my camera with me as well but remember how much it cost to develop them I would have been potless even more than I was lol

West Junction

Western Thunderer
I have other photographs I took in the 60's, 70's and 80's plus one from 1944 that my father took of an S160 and two from 1958. Do you think they would be worth posting as I don't want to bore people. If I do are they better by subject rather than location?

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Some great Peak pics there West Junction:cool:...thanks for sharing:)

I have other photographs I took in the 60's, 70's and 80's plus one from 1944 that my father took of an S160 and two from 1958. Do you think they would be worth posting as I don't want to bore people. If I do are they better by subject rather than location?

Yes please:):thumbs:...subject or location will be fine;)

If possible could we add the Peak ones to the 'Peek at a Peak' prototype gallery? a few of us who have Peaks on the go will find them very useful:cool:

Phill :)

Bob

Western Thunderer
Lovely photos there.........more please (impossible to bore us with stuff like this:thumbs:).
As Jordan said it's something that was everyday back then and not everybody bothered taking photos.:(
As for the welding ...today that would require closure of the entire midland main line south of Derby and a half mile exclusion zone set up around St. Pancras:)).

Bob