7mm Layouts and Dioramas by Stephen Fay, including Pontycwm, Newton Mills and St Stephens Bank

cbrailways

Western Thunderer
Hi Steve. Just to let you I purchased some of the photographic paper you suggested and have done some test prints on my inkjet printer. Much better finish than matt paper, and the gloss finish can be toned down with artists matt varnish spray. Thanks once again for the tip.

Compton castle

Western Thunderer
That’s great, I usually use Testors dullcote but find it very difficult to get hold of, what artists Matt spray have you used?
many thanks

Compton castle

Western Thunderer
Great news from Minerva this morning with the announcement of a Syphon G RTR!
That will make getting a TPO together a little easier and will help out with the parcels set.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Great news from Minerva this morning with the announcement of a Syphon G RTR!
That will make getting a TPO together a little easier and will help out with the parcels set.

I have wanted some 7mm scale Diagram 0.62 Siphon Gs (with sliding shutters on the sides), for absolutely ages, so this is tremendous news! (Minerva state that additional parts will be included, allowing conversion of the base model into a Diagram 0.62). :thumbs:

I was just about to embark on my own version using 3D printing and/or etching, but Minerva’s welcome announcement, will free up valuable time for other projects now. :)

Regards

Dan