thanks for approving me.

hi id like to say thanks as I was alerted to this site by somebody on another site.
I do a lot of detailing, scratchbuilding, modifying and resprays in all scales.
I shall be creating a few threads which will include work on my own stock and friends.
I hope u all will enjoy what I do.
thanks. :)

adrian

Flying Squad
Hi,

There have been problems with the web hosting over the last 24hrs so it might be related to this. I've sent you a private message about the sizes but just to re-iterate here for the benefit of others. The current limits are no more than 15 attachments per post and max file size 10Mb. This should allow for drawings and documents to be attached if required. Photo's shouldn't need to be over 10Mb, 800px to 1200px in width seems to be about right.

If you could try again with a few more photos and let me know - and no that wasn't a deliberate ploy to get you to post more photos.:)

daifly

Western Thunderer
Like many others on here, I often access WT via a mobile phone so can I make a request that photo file sizes are 'restrained' to what is needed to give a quality picture on the average home screen. This helps to minimise photo download times on rural networks. Ta.

Dave