The Gauge O Guild Summer Show at Kempton Park.

Lancastrian

Western Thunderer
This show is back by popular demand. A Southern Show was requested for many years and preparations for June 1st 2024 are progressing well .

This year Tony Andrews, Show Manager, has booked eight layouts including the East Midlands Test track.
A good range of demonstrators will be on hand to share their skills and numerous traders have booked to attend. Full details can be found here:

Kempton Park Racecourse is not in the ULEZ zone, it has ample free parking and it has its own railway station with trains direct from London Waterloo. If you are in any doubt about routes or hotels and ULEZ, it is easy to put a postcode into the ULEZ Postcode Checker sites found via Google.

So, there is nothing to deter you from attending and, after so many requests to keep the show running I hope you will come and support us.
d1a5dddc-cdd2-42ff-9555-9a813e51cd60.png

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
A reminder, tickets admit your partner as well as yourself. I know this gets a mention in the small print, but I wasted £10 buying an advance ticket for Marion at Kettering :rolleyes:

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
I really enjoyed the exhibition at Kempton Park last year, a great venue with loads of free parking. The only downside for some was that the trains were on strike, so hopefully this year the attendances will be up, and this venue will become a permanent fixture.

Martyn.

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
Well the trade did well from me! The bring and buy stand brings a beguiling confidence that a sale of a modest loco will cover all kinds of odds and ends for the current project. This works especially well with the "drop while you shop" facility, so the truth only becomes apparent after emptying bags and pockets (and wallet) on the train home :))