The next big project will be

28ten

Guv'nor
My JLTRT Western :D I am picking up an ABC motor bogie at Bristol on 31st January, which brings the spend up to ?700 before I even make a start :shock:

R

Rugd1022

28ten wrote :
> My JLTRT Western :D I am picking up an ABC motor bogie at Bristol on 31st
> January, which brings the spend up to ?700 before I even make a start
> :shock:

Another Wizzo man, great!

Have you decided which one it will be and which livery it'll be in?

Cheers, Nidge ;)

28ten

Guv'nor
Thundered, Crusader and invader are favourites at the moment and it most likely be maroon, but there is always the chance I will change my mind.
As usual, I have been totally distracted reading through my books, and I reckon I need to build about half a dozen of them :lol:

The most eye-watering aspect of it is the cost of the whole package ?450 + wheels, and ABC bogie :shock: Its a good job I sold off a lot of stock to fund things

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
28ten wrote :

> The most eye-watering aspect of it is the cost of the whole package ?450 +
> wheels, and ABC bogie :shock: Its a good job I sold off a lot of stock to
> fund things

Unfortunately the cost is a recurring theme when it comes to JLTRT kits. I've just bought an "as new" R-T-R Undecorated GP38-2 (one of them Yankee machines, y'know :oops: ) off US Ebay. I have yet to pay the Import Duty on it, but so far it's cost ?105 inc Shipping... I could get quite a fleet for the All-up price of one JLTRT loco. Or, put another way around, even if I sold ALL my US outline stuff, I wouldn't be able to buy more than one JLTRT loco... :roll: :evil: