4mm TREWITHEN

LarryG

Western Thunderer
I bought some magnets, but they were so powerful I locked them away in the garage so they couldn't pounce on my pacemaker! :D
They are only used occasionally to magnetize the small screwdrivers. I thought they were a bit small in length for use with Kadee couplings. The Kadee magnets worked alright once the drop bars had been set correctly, but the springiness & slackness in the couplings often lead to passing trains splitting when not wanted when passing over the magnets. The answer is probably electric magnets.

Gismorail

Western Thunderer
Good to see you have gone the Western Thunder route Andy I like you have had a more serious look at this media forum and have found it a very friendly environment to share one’s hobby.
Did you get a transfer fee for the move plus bonuses???

Gismorail

Western Thunderer
You do realise that because of the massive amount of pictures and ‘hot videos ‘ contributed by Andy it was a contributing factor in the ‘other’ forums IT problems …..

Andy P

Western Thunderer
You do realise that because of the massive amount of pictures and ‘hot videos ‘ contributed by Andy it was a contributing factor in the ‘other’ forums IT problems …..
I'll try and leave room for others on here Martin. :p

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
The only requirement is we like lots of photos to accompany works in progress and gallery subjects. I’m looking forward to seeing what the latest intake are up to. :thumbs:
If his output Over There was anything to go by, I'm sure Andy will not disappoint in that regard. ;)
Ooh, I do like a good Conspiracy Theory. :))

Gismorail

Western Thunderer
Agree with George’s comments all looking good. That sector plate is a steady looking beast …..I get the feeling that you are enjoying this build :):)