A feast of BR(WR) motive power for anyone interested on 11,12 & 13 June 2010:

Visiting Loco's
D1062 Western Courier
D821 Greyhound
Class 14 D9520

Home Fleet
D1010 Western Campaigner
D832 Onslaught
Hymek D7017 (will be re-painted green for the event)
D1661 North Star
Class 14 D9526

& on thunderbird duty
Class 33 D6566 & Class 25 D7523

28ten

Guv'nor
Thats handy, we are on holiday in devon rom the 6th to 12th :lol: So I think you can count me in on the 11th or 12th

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Where's that
mad0235.gif
smilie when I need it...????

Ah, there it is...

mad0235.gif
mad0235.gif
mad0235.gif
mad0235.gif
mad0235.gif
mad0235.gif

June 11th - 13th... oh yes I'm on holiday alright... abroad...!!! :roll: :evil: :twisted: What sort of good is that..?!?! I dunno... :oops:

Will be counting on you lucky chaps to do some decent footage to watch!!! :lol:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Jordan, what happened to forward planning :roll: (he says as he only found out about the dates yesterday thanks to Phill)

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
lancer1027 said:
Jordan, what happened to forward planning :roll:
If I was any good at that I'd have stayed single..!!! Some of us pay a heavy price for that time in our teens/20s when we lost interest in trains somewhat...!!! :roll: :cry:

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
West Somerset Railway Mixed Traffic Gala

Hi Everyone :wave: Is anyone going to W.S.R mixed traffic gala? Phill and I are off all three days 11th 12th and 13th of June, got our accomodation booked too :thumbs: cant wait :drool:

28ten

Guv'nor

I have merged this topic
Toddlers permitting I will be there on Friday or Saturday, most likely lineside, as the journey is a little long for the little 'uns

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.

28ten said:
I have merged this topic
Toddlers permitting I will be there on Friday or Saturday, most likely lineside, as the journey is a little long for the little 'uns
Oh dear!! now guess who feels stupid :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: did'nt spot that oops :wave: Ross..

28ten

Guv'nor

rosspeacock said:
Oh dear!! now guess who feels stupid :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: did'nt spot that oops :wave: Ross..
I should have moved the old topic when I made this sub forum :oops:
I think Jordan is the one who feels :mad: for not planning his holidays properly :lol: :lol:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer

28ten said:
I think Jordan is the one who feels :mad: for not planning his holidays properly :lol: :lol:
Well maybe now there's this Forum, that should help avoid such blinding incompetence in future... :bowdown: :thumbs:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer

Jordan said:
[quote=""28ten"":2ckeq1o5]
Well maybe now there's this Forum, that should help avoid such blinding incompetence in future... :bowdown: :thumbs:[/quote:2ckeq1o5]
Hi Jordan :wave:
Don't book any hols in October, the SVR diesel gala is well worth the effort :drool: :cool: :cool: :cool: , I or someone else will put details up when they appear(usually lots of proper diesels ;) ), The ELR July diesel gala is usually well worth a look too, tasters of these in previous years of these events are on my Youtube channel ;)
Phill :thumbs:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer

Phill Dyson said:
[quote=""Jordan"":15gkcb0a][quote=""28ten"":15gkcb0a]
Well maybe now there's this Forum, that should help avoid such blinding incompetence in future... :bowdown: :thumbs:[/quote:15gkcb0a]
Hi Jordan :wave:
Don't book any hols in October, the SVR diesel gala is well worth the effort :drool: :cool: :cool: :cool: , I or someone else will put details up when they appear(usually lots of proper diesels ;) ), The ELR July diesel gala is usually well worth a look too, tasters of these in previous years of these events are on my Youtube channel ;)
Phill :thumbs:[/quote:15gkcb0a]
Phill, how far off is Western Prince from being a runner

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer

lancer1027 said:
Phill, how far off is Western Prince from being a runner
Hi Rob, D1041 has been out of traffic for the last 5 years( I was on the last run, see my Youtube channel), but the good news is she is now at the front of the restoration cue at Bury & work has now been started :D
Phill :thumbs:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer

Me and my dad are there for 2 and a half days :drool: :thumbs: . Will get down there about lunch on the Friday (hopefully,traffic permitting). Looking forward to it :drool:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer

lancer1027 said:
Me and my dad are there for 2 and a half days :drool: :thumbs: . Will get down there about lunch on the Friday (hopefully,traffic permitting). Looking forward to it :drool:
Nice one Rob :D , should be a great weekend :cool: :cool: :cool:

28ten

Guv'nor

It might be a good time/place for a mini meet? maybe Jordan could try a conference call :lol: :lol: :lol: