1/32 Workbench

cmax

Western Thunderer
Very NICE, very nice indeed . . . . from a personnel point of view, i don't think it's too excessive cost wise.

Gary

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
From a personal point of view I think they're extraordinary value for money. Not only is there the entertainment value of building the model and its eventual running, but the cost/quality looks to be good too.

The best British model railway manufacturers manage this in spades and the worst can make a tenner look exorbitant.

In terms of a cost comparison, it makes HO seem pricey to me - I've spent that sort of money on German-made kits (before I had a mortgage though!) and, yes, I think them good value for money too. (More on my website as it's a bit O/T for here. Just in case you're interested!)

Steph

28ten

Guv'nor
Tonights instalment of the wacky workbench :))

The basic green is on after a bit of pre shading, also a couple of filters and work has started on the worn metal by the drivers seat. I shall replace the steering column with some brass wire as im not keen on the banana shape ;)

IMG_4507.JPG

Also the Matilda is 90% built, the fine details will be left off until after painting as this is a test piece and will probably end up being stripped at some point :) I have the newer kit which will be raided for a better gun barrel and tracks

IMG_4508.JPG
What can I be distracted by tomorrow ?