1/32 Workbench

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Guv,

put me on the order list.

a suggestion for the Mek holder - a groove to place the brush in/on rather than the holes - the solvent won't run down the brush then.

cheers

Mike

28ten

Guv'nor
Ploffy says can you do one in BLUE with confused arrows
You want colour options as well?! Colours would mean using acrylic which is more expensive and needs special glue but it can be done. You can have your name in Rail alphabet if you want :)
Ill order some coloured acrylic tomorrow and see what I can come up with.....

28ten

Guv'nor
Just Playing :) the lettering and spacing needs adjusting, but I have found the right book..... It should really be black on white b/g

IMG_4530.JPG

28ten

Guv'nor
Very nice. Seriously are you taking commissions as I'd like a name plate like that for my layout.

BTW Take care of that book, its very expensive to replace.
I was given the book by Jim Cousins back in the eighties, and yes I will do them to order in proper colours. I did a control panel in blue and white last week and I forgot to take pictures :headbang: sorry Ian!

marsa69

Western Thunderer
And John will have a couple for his Lincoln layout and I quite fancy one for my layout too. At this rate you'll be able to retire :D

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Add me to the list once you have them perfected. I will probably be in line for the plier holder too.

To quote "Currently building a refrigerator truck; an A3; an MMP Glass wagon; an LNER 06; a Midland coach; a Tar Tank; an NER Horse box and a Salt wagon" ... with all that lot to do then I doubt that your pliers and solvent brush will have time to be tidy. ;)

28ten

Guv'nor
Getting there.. the blemish above the arrows is a stray construction point that the laser decided to engrave...doh! I could do with better quality laminate as this is a bit rough.
IMG_4532.JPG

28ten

Guv'nor
Here are some test cuts for simple partitions for mk1 coaches
IMG_4534.JPG

Ill be sending them to Lancer tomorrow for trial in an Easybuild mk1. you can probably just make out some score lines where I think they will need trimming, there is also a handy half depth line for the partition center to help alignment. the partition doors look a little skinny but that isnt a problem to fix for the final version.

28ten

Guv'nor
And tonight I have been working on the Black prince..... well a Fleur de Lys for his tunic. this is pushing the tech to the limit (the vernier is set to 6mm) etching would probably yield better results

IMG_4536.JPG