Video You Tube- Steam And Electrics

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
You tube - North Devon 70s

Very nice! Pre-refurbished 50's - some memories there! And was there ever a smarter livery for coaches than Ex-works BR Blue & Grey ?

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
You Tube; 832Onslaught's Channel

Phill, Exellent stuff. I keep showing my mate some of the clips with the hope he might see the light and do away with his Westhouses theme and go over to WR Hydraulics but as yet he has'nt :roll:
Rob

S

Simon Dunkley

Cadeby on YouTube

Anyone with an interest in the late Teddy Boston's "empire" might enjoy
!

clarky

Western Thunderer
Pioneer in green

Wow!  ...........And on the Bristol Temple Meads Part 1 film that's next to it are two 6300s with engine sounds!!      They sound just like Maybachs!  Graeme

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Pioneer in green

Nice footage  8) 8) 8)..........I think most if not all of it has been ....erm borrowed from various commercially available DVD's & vids though  :scratch:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Pioneer in green

Ere Phil does it make a difference other than copyright to anyone I am sure the person who owns it has made enough from it by now. Still makes you think though if BR owned the locos surely they own the rights if the footage was taken on their property. Any way there are some nice looking locos in that bunch kind off makes you hanker for a time machine. Just a thought though class 52 s don't sound very meaty when a full bore, but western region drivers knew how to damage them look at how many locos have score lines down the side of them

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Pioneer in green

Phill Dyson said:
Nice footage  8) 8) 8)..........I think most if not all of it has been ....erm borrowed from various commercially available DVD's & vids though  :scratch:
I would agree Phill, although great footage i actually own copies of the dvd's which has, shall we say, got the same footage :scratch:

Rob :wave:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Pioneer in green

Hi Cynric,  i think its on western renaissance :thumbs: Although there is some green i think on the western story one and the one called westerns :thumbs:

Rob :wave:

S

Simon Dunkley

Pioneer in green

clarky said:
Wow!  ...........And on the Bristol Temple Meads Part 1 film that's next to it are two 6300s with engine sounds!!      They sound just like Maybachs!  Graeme
I hope that is a genuine recording, but it could be dubbed. Does anyone know for sure?