Zoom Workshop

ianlbsc

Western Thunderer
HMRS AGM this Saturday so I will missing this one. Please put a recording online again. Most interesting so far. Cheers Ian

paratom

Western Thunderer
I have posted a link to this Saturdays Zoom talk on 3D printing in the Members board forum under Zoom Workshop.

paratom

Western Thunderer
I have posted a link to Saturdays Zoom talk on 3D printing that took place on the 10th of October in the Members board forum under Zoom Workshop. The discussion itself became quite focused on the technical aspects of 3D printing which hopefully will have not dissuaded any modellers from purchasing a 3D printer. I will hold another session on 3D printing that will deal less with the technical aspects of 3d printing and more with the outcomes and experiences modellers have experienced using 3D printing. Bring you 3D printed models to the computer and share your stories behind them.

paratom

Western Thunderer
Zoom model railway talk part 2 on 3D printing will be taking place tomorrow in the UK. There will be two meetings 11am-11.40 & 11.45-12.25, this will allow for a tea break between the two meetings. A link will be posted in the Members board under Zoom workshop later on today.

Last edited: