Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Jordan,

well done, lets hope that Continental Modeller get their cameras round to you soon - and the results posted on here.

cheers

Mike

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Top stuff Jordan,
I agree with Mike and Rob and it's always nice to see published articles from people that you "know" rather than the many faceless articles month on month.:thumbs:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
well done that man:thumbs: it's a great feeling to see ones efforts 'in print' - a move forward in the classroom is on the cards:thumbs::thumbs:

cheers

Mike

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Well done Jordan. You must be very proud:thumbs::thumbs:. A most satisfying feeling i guess, knowing all your hard work plus enjoyment has "gone to press" for Continental modellers all over the country.

BRAVO dear boy BRAVO ........................Oooops must get back from the Dark side QUICK:oops::))

Rob

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
well done that man:thumbs:... a move forward in the classroom is on the cards:thumbs::thumbs:
I say - steady on, there...!! :confused: :oops:

Oh... well, ok then... Rest of the class, two steps back please!

(and recollecting the comments the last time we tried to get Jordan to move forward.... bring your own chairs 'cos there are not enough seats at the back)

I do not buy CM.... however I shall peruse a copy somehow. Well done.

regards, Graham

Yorkshire Dave

Western Thunderer
Excellent work Jordan :bowdown: . I'll look out for a copy of CM for the article. Keep the Dark Side flag flying.

As Steph has alluded to, it was my On30 layout (which has since been torched) to which Peco arrived in a Huey and took photographs. They kindly sent them to me but I was disappointed to say the least, added to which the photographs had not been colour balanced as they all had a greenish tinge:rant: .

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Well the December issue of CM is out - I have an 8-page spread, with some huge pictures!! :) Well pleased, and the cheque was a bonus!!;)
Well I'ts nice to know 'some' do pay, best I've had is a free copy or more usual a 'buy it yourself' retort. Mind if it's a book then that's all the fee I ask to be fair. I'm certainly not giving up my day job on it LOL. Will look out for CM, sometimes pick it up if it has an article I find interesting :).