Devon Cattle

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Being a ER region man and having been living in Area 51 ;D since joining WT I think I have finally found an excuse to post in the WR section. :eek:
I was asked to assemble and paint these white metal cows as Devon Cattle, so here's my effort.

Someone forgot to shut the gate  :shit:

ATB, Col. 

Attachments

• DSCF2072.JPG
    DSCF2072.JPG
    884.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF2073.JPG
    DSCF2073.JPG
    798.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2074.JPG
    DSCF2074.JPG
    814.9 KB · Views: 5

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
I think the teats are to finescale standards  :scratch: ;D
That's a different sort of rivet counting... :eek: :))

dikitriki said:
S7?  DCC?  Functions?
Functions... yes.. who was it who first looked at a cow and thought "Can you drink that stuff?"...  :scratch: :eek: ???

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
All joking aside Colin, whose cattle are they? I need some for my slowly growing train of cattle wagons.
Thanks.

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Rob,
The castings are by Pete Armstrong of Border Miniatures, who I think produces some of the best figures on the market.
CME, Your right, Devon's do have a red-ish brown-brown colour. My camera has shown them up as a darker colour, probably the light in which I took the shot. If you saw them in the flesh,as it were, they do look redder, honest ;D :thumbs:
I looked at a web site for cattle to get some pic's and it did mention that the colour can vary.

After Scale7JB mentioned making cheese and pickle sarny's for the cabinet in his L1, do you think I should now make some scones with clotted Devon cream :)) :thumbs:
ATB, Col 

S

Simon Dunkley

what a load of bullocks 8)
Get your eyes tested, mate, or learn the difference between a male and a female. :)
(Was a funny joke, though.)

Does DCC stand for Direct Cow Control?

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Oh Moooove over and goat get your coat :)) :shit:
I wish people would stop bleeting on :shit:
Ok enough of my crap im off :-[

Rob :wave:

S

Simon Dunkley

That was lambentable: ewe really should know better before fleecing us like that.

Just thought I would ram it home...
(Ooer, missus!)

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Simon Dunkley said:
That was lambentable: ewe really should know better before fleecing us like that.

Just thought I would ram it home...
(Ooer, missus!)

Mr Dunkley and you say I need my ewes tested oh udders

Ian

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
iploffy said:
... oh udders
There's  a member on RMweb called "Olddudders", supposed to be pronounced "Old Dudders", but I just can't help reading it as "Old Udders"... :eek: ;D :)) :))