Fancy a Froth-Fest..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Dave

Western Thunderer
Following an Announcement by Hornby today, apparently, Over There as of a few minutes ago (about 21:30) the resulting Froth-Fest has, in 9 hours, run to 15 pages and Umpty-nine comments.... and counting.

Yep - I've looked and leaving them to it. I prefer the froth on this...

Bier.jpg

Meanwhile, Over Here......

tumbleweed-highway.gif

I'm surprised you don't have a desktop fan and some 1/48 scale tumbleweed to try this on your layout - oops wrong part of the states :D

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
Twenty pages now. I do hope the Hornby wheels and especially the Heljan wheels don't short out on Unifrog crossings, and the track has proper Bullhead rail, and the locos don't have coreless motors you can't run on a feedback conttroller . . . I could fire up fair few more with the tiniest little feed of drips ;)

Yorkshire Dave

Western Thunderer
As I understand Peco are following the MOROP NEM TT:120 standards therefore if Hornby and Heljan do likewise then there will be no issues.

adrian

Flying Squad
Twenty pages now.
and rising. :eek:

Thanks for the information and I look forward to the point where people start buying and making models with it.

However in the meantime, something I very rarely do, I think I'll lock this from further replies before it rolls over to more than one page of responses. I feel it'd be rather incongruous if the thread commenting on a "froth-fest" ended up on more than one page of posts. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.