Gauge O Guild Cleckheaton

Western Thunderer
Hi Peeps :thumbs:

Who is going to Cleckheaton ?. All being well, I'll be there.

1pm meet at the Test Track ?.

Steve :cool:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Steve,

It now looks as if I shall be able to attend, so I look forward to seeing you - and any other attendees, at the Test Track around 13.00

cheers

Mike

pete waterman

Western Thunderer
I will be there don't forget this is the last show here ! next year who knows but it needs to be talked about as if the place there talking about is true than that rules us out. Anybody in the know !

adrian

Flying Squad
I've only got information from the Guild Forum.

They have provisionally booked "The Dome" in Doncaster for 2016.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Why not at Cleckers next year? I looked on the GoG web site but couldn't find anything easily. I thought that the venue at Cleckheaton had met with a pretty high approval rating.

Anyway, selfishly Doncaster is a better bet for me so may be able to make the Northern Show next year. If at The Dome what's parking like?

Brian

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Why not at Cleckers next year? I looked on the GoG web site but couldn't find anything easily. I thought that the venue at Cleckheaton had met with a pretty high approval rating.

Anyway, selfishly Doncaster is a better bet for me so may be able to make the Northern Show next year. If at The Dome what's parking like?

Brian

According to the GOG Forum, the Cleckheaton venue/school is being rebuilt/revamped next year - hence the non-availability. I agree that it did tick most boxes as to suitability etc.

cheers

Mike

Western Thunderer
Brian,

Donny has plenty parking. Close to A1 & M1 & only 30 mins from me !. :thumbs:

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Shame about Whitcliffe Mt School I thought it was ok although personally I preferred NBLC Halifax. Doncaster good for me, trick is not to follow signs from North as they take you on a right tour around. You need to go straight into city centre and to racecourse for dome..
I'll be at Cleckheaton this weekend anyway..

Ross

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
I could have done with a few more days between Railex and Cleckheaton/Burton. But, all being well I'll be ready when the time comes.
If I don't catch up with you guys at the test track it'd be great if you said 'hi' when passing the Technical Committee stand. I'm the one with the beard, Yorkshire Dave of this parish is t'other one...

Steph

Western Thunderer
Would it be easier if (The Blue Brigade) Ross, Rob & Phill & I, Blue up ?. ;)