Gog Spring Show Kettering March 3rd

Arty

Western Thunderer
Although I'm still playing 00 trains in the garage, I'm sure I will find something useful to go home with.

Rgds
Richard

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
I will definately be there..... (test track lunchtime)
Not much in the way of catering there so I normally pack up;)
See you all then:thumbs:
Ross....

makhis

Western Thunderer
Will, all being well, be there early morning subject to train travel. Perhaps not the right place to post this but, just added a new link page to my Web site <http://goldenvalleymrc.wordpress.com/ >which has some pictures of one of my previous layouts "Ashwood Basin". The layout is due to appear at the Hardwicke 0 gauge show on Sunday 15th April (GlosG0G)
Mike;)

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
If anyone wants a lift to Kettering on Saturday I will be setting off from Horncastle at about 07.30 via Boston (about 08.00), Spalding (about 08.30), Stamford (about 09.00) and Corby (about 10.00).
Will have room for 3 passengers.
Alan

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
I'll be setting off from Bury St Edmunds early doors and I think I have one passenger so have room for two more. I'll definitely be in the front though :thumbs:

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
I'm looking forward to the show - and to meeting Thunderers new and old. I have lots to pick up, but nothing tremendously exciting, though if I spot a bargain.........

Richard

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
I'll aim to be at the meet and will be at the show all day. Although if it's anything like last year I'll be pretty busy - if I don't make it you're welcome to come and berate me on the G0G Technical Committee stand. For those interested parties I'll have a couple of my scratchbuilt carriages with me, together with most of the jigs, templates, etc. used to build them...

Safe journeys - see you there ;)

Steph