Hi Folks

dltaylor

Western Thunderer
I was told I would find a lot of familiar names here! I admit I've started a Workbench thread before actually introducing myself, but I think I got away with it...
Main thrust of my modelling is narrow gauge in 7mm scale, with two exhibition layouts under my belt, Charmouth and Bridport Town.
I'm currently building locos for Mr. Oliver Bullied to run on his Beaminster Road layout, as detailed in my Dave's SR locos thread, but I'm already enjoying my membership of Western Thunder.
All the best,
Dave.

Wagonman

Western Thunderer
I was told I would find a lot of familiar names here! I admit I've started a Workbench thread before actually introducing myself, but I think I got away with it...
Main thrust of my modelling is narrow gauge in 7mm scale, with two exhibition layouts under my belt, Charmouth and Bridport Town.
I'm currently building locos for Mr. Oliver Bullied to run on his Beaminster Road layout, as detailed in my Dave's SR locos thread, but I'm already enjoying my membership of Western Thunder.
All the best,
Dave.

And very welcome you are too – you're responsible for some of the very best NG modelling around!

Osgood

Western Thunderer
Hi Dave. I've really enjoyed the published articles on those two layouts of yours - very inspirational! Are there any photos of these online anywhere?

Tony

dltaylor

Western Thunderer
Thanks for the welcome everybody, you'll be pleased (or disappointed) to know that I have NO plans to paint any locos blue. Although I didnt think the VoR locos looked as bad in Rail Blue as everyone made out.

Tony, there are quite a lot of photos of my layouts on RMweb and NGRMonline; I can send you the links if you like?

All the best,
Dave.

O

Oliver Bulleid

Looking forward to seeing more of your excellent work.

Tim