Hullo from the damp Welsh Coast

P-J.S.

Good Afternoon all

I'm PJ, whom some of you may know from a certain Narrow Gauge Forum. I've been a lurker on another popular forum from which I found a link to here. I model 7mm fine-scale narrow gauge, (0-14) although at the moment I am trying to resist buying some more Slaters O gauge kits and the temptations of a standard gauge Light Railway in S7. My current project is a 2' gauge line called the Clun Light Railway which "ran from Broome to Newcastle-u-Clun". I've been working on the stock for it for a number of years now to replace my previous layout (a 2' 4 1/2" gauge Shropshire lead mine - as seen in my avatar). The Clun actually consists of a landscaped and 90% complete baseboard at the moment which I aim to finish and use as a photographic backdrop/test track/experiment/wall art whilst I start building The Clun itself... if I can resist the lure of SG.........

PJ

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Welcome matey pull up a seat in the front and let the pictures begin,we are waiting at the back to see. some of us are on the fire escape so make them BIG pictures pls As for the STD gauge you know you want to really :))

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi PJ, welcome to the mad house - it calms down in proportion to the greater number of photos posted.

cheers

Mike

P-J.S.

Thanks all for the welcome! I'll get some photos of the BVR (the lead mine) and "River Halt" up in a topic and as and when start a workbench topic. I have a lot of projects on, and lots and lots of photos (you've been warned!) but very little is happening other than reading, research, planning and shopping at the moment as I'm currently in my last 6 weeks as an undergraduate and doing everything I can to avoid my final two essays...... :D

P-J.S.

Thank you all! It's not that damp all the time.... I've sunburn from todays jaunt up the Vale of Rheidol!

Hullo Dave! Glad to see I'm not the only 7mm Narrow Gauger on here.

A teaser as to my current layoutrama thingy:
DSC_0137.jpg
The basic covering is there, I've just got to finish a couple of essays and exams and then I can go back and add some texture and detail to the greenery, as well as painting the stonework and finishing off things like the fencing and bridge parapets.
More photos on a separate thread soon, promise!