Lionheart L&B Loco's and Coaches for O14

jc2001

Western Thunderer
Here is an important message for those interested in 14mm gauge versions of the Lionheart L&B locos:

Recent conversation by John Clutterbuck and I with Richard Webster of Lionheart has revealed that they have decided the O14 option is not commercially viable and they won't be proceeding with it.
That said Richard would still like it to happen and is working with Johm and I to try and find a way forward.

Irrespective of who you have reserved your models with if you are interested in the O14 version would you please register your interest by dropping an e-mail to me at paul AT ngtrains.com
If i already know about you due to e-mails sent to my customers yesterday you don't need to do so again

The O14 option is only going to be available via me at EDM Models and is probably a one time deal so please register your interest to be included in the news & development.
I can't say what the solution will be for the locos at this time as several options are in the early stages of being explored but for the coaches the solution is new O14 wheelsets (its not as easy as pushing the wheels in) which will be made to my order and in quanities I decide. For that reason alone I need to know if you want them to order enough.

One last favour to ask is that if you know any O14 modellers with an L&B interest not one these forums please spread the word. It would be great to avoid the "well. I never knew" when its too late..

Paul Martin
EDM Models