Michael Clemens website - fantastic resource

ZiderHead

Western Thunderer
This may have been posted here before but search came up with nothing. Great website with lots of working timetables and info for GWR and BR (W) including engine loads for each route and all sorts of other interesting stuff. Well worth a look if you like that kind of thing (and I'm guessing many of us do ;) )

http://www.michaelclemensrailways.co.uk/

:)

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Amazing how many copies of the GWR London Div WTT for Oct 1910 have survived... and yet, as far as I know, none within 5 years either side of that date. Just as amazing (to me) is that the GWR Carriage Working Notices for Paddington Oct 1910 has survived as well... great stuff if your interest is GW & GC Jt in the autumn of 1910, just a few months after the opening of the line north of Princes Risborough.

ZiderHead

Western Thunderer
Ive been trawling through the engine loads, fascinating. eg. D63xx 85-550t depending on the route and the stock hauled - thats quite a range!

ZiderHead

Western Thunderer
Yeah that sounds very optimistic to me, even as the "emergency" rating. Cant help thinking that attempting it might just result in another emergency ... :oops: