S

Skaboy

Hi just introducing myself im colin lives in basingstoke area member of the n gauge society and o gauge guild.Im into the western region and diesel hydraulics class 22,35,41 etc and just love china clay lines in the devon cornwall areas im currently having a dabble in o gauge and will be starting a small o gauge layout soon.

cheers

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Hi just introducing myself im colin lives in basingstoke area member of the n gauge society and o gauge guild.Im into the western region and diesel hydraulics class 22,35,41 etc and just love china clay lines in the devon cornwall areas im currently having a dabble in o gauge and will be starting a small o gauge layout soon.

cheers
Hi There,

Basingstoke MRS AGM this evening!

The club has two 4mm layouts, which go out to shows, and is constructing new layouts:-
* N-gauge;
* 4mm BR(SR) electric,;
* 4mm DCC demonstration;
* 7mm multi-level based on several scenes from the West Midlands / Black Country. To be steam and diesel.

Please PM if you are interested.

regards, Graham Beare
BNHMRS Treasurer.

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Hi Colin, welcome to the forum:thumbs:. Great to have another Hydraulics fan on the forum. I too like china clay traffic, so here is a pic of my slaters modified to a UCV.
UCV.jpgUCV 1.jpgUCV 2.jpg

Rob

westernfan

Western Thunderer
HI Colin i like your avatar of Yarde halt . Petrockstow station would be a nice canditate for a small o gauge setup .

S

Skaboy

Hi thanxs guys for the welcome love the clay wagons rob how did you do the conversion and what slaters kit did you use.

cheers

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Hi thanxs guys for the welcome love the clay wagons rob how did you do the conversion and what slaters kit did you use.

cheers
Hi Colin, i have used the Slaters 7011 ( ex coopercraft 3011) wagon . The tipping end was scratch built using 4mm planking ( i think, was a while ago when i did them) and micro strip/ plastic rod for the bar. This was relatively straight forward because you can make them up before you build the kit;).

Rob:thumbs:

S

Skaboy

Hi Colin, i have used the Slaters 7011 ( ex coopercraft 3011) wagon . The tipping end was scratch built using 4mm planking ( i think, was a while ago when i did them) and micro strip/ plastic rod for the bar. This was relatively straight forward because you can make them up before you build the kit;).

Rob:thumbs:
Hi rob thanxs for the info might have a go myself in the near future.

cheers