E

Eastside Pilot

The hello thread

'Allo, from deepest east Essex.

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

Scale7JB said:
Hi Colin, we've been assigned to 'Area 51' I'm afraid...

JB.
If there is the demand you can have your own little area, at the moment I am waiting for Mr Adnams workbench :laugh: :laugh:

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
The hello thread

28ten said:
[quote=""Scale7JB"":180q0xix]Hi Colin, we've been assigned to 'Area 51' I'm afraid...
If there is the demand you can have your own little area.[/quote:180q0xix]

Area 30A then... :scratch:

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

Buckjumper said:
[quote=""28ten"":16fc81c0][quote=""Scale7JB"":16fc81c0]Hi Colin, we've been assigned to 'Area 51' I'm afraid...
If there is the demand you can have your own little area.[/quote:16fc81c0]

Area 30A then... :scratch:[/quote:16fc81c0]
Is that somewhere on the flat side? :laugh:

Pint of Adnams

The hello thread

28ten said:
If there is the demand you can have your own little area, at the moment I am waiting for Mr Adnams workbench :laugh: :laugh:
So am I, but the really important part is allowing it to fully mature in the barrel and then give it sufficient time to settle after travelling... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's presently somewhere in the garage underneath the boxes full of stuff that won't fit in the house. Oh, and a few crates of railway/modelling mags that someone is finding very useful...

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Buckjumper said:
[quote=""28ten"":3isubwgc][quote=""Scale7JB"":3isubwgc]Hi Colin, we've been assigned to 'Area 51' I'm afraid...
If there is the demand you can have your own little area.[/quote:3isubwgc]

Area 30A then... :scratch:[/quote:3isubwgc]

Haha! I like it!

JB.

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
The hello thread

28ten said:
Is that somewhere on the flat side? :laugh:

Yes, plenty of swede-eating flat-earthers infesting the board now, though I challenge anyone to try and ride a cycle out of Sudbury in the direction of Braintree and tell me there are no hills in East Anglia :lol:

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
The hello thread

And WMHQ is in 31E.

Poor old Cynric; he puts up a thread to welcome people to his WR forum (fragrant as it is), to come and worship at the alter of the Maybach hydraulics and their antecedents , and all we do is talk about the GER :laugh:

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Buckjumper said:
And WMHQ is in 31E.

Poor old Cynric; he puts up a thread to welcome people to his WR forum (fragrant as it is), to come and worship at the alter of the Maybach hydraulics and their antecedents , and all we do is talk about the GER :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JB.

28ten

Guv'nor
The hello thread

Pint of Adnams said:
:
Oh, and a few crates of railway/modelling mags that someone is finding very useful...
That would be me then :oops:
Hopefully a little gentle pressure might help you start the workbench :D :D