Scale7 JB Workbench.

Nick Dunhill

Western Thunderer
Just seen some photos of a superheater header and pipes you did on one of your models on RM Web. So it's back to the drawing board for me! Will have to do all the hidden pipes now.....
Nick

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
All other projects are paused at the moment, despite there being quite a few of them.

And so for something a little different. From records I think the last of this diagram was withdrawn in '51, but there needs to be a little modellers licence doesn't there? Its a lovely looking prototype.

image.jpeg

JB.

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
All other projects are paused at the moment, despite there being quite a few of them.

And so for something a little different. From records I think the last of this diagram was withdrawn in '51, but there needs to be a little modellers licence doesn't there? Its a lovely looking prototype.

View attachment 85859

JB.
Yes it does, and is that the whole kit? Where is the rest of it?

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer

View attachment 85859

JB.

Nice one, I have one of these in the stash so I will pull up a chair:thumbs:

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
No worries Rob,

The kits are usually okay, but the instructions are terrible.

Built a few D&S kits now so should be alright with this one.

JB.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
The kits are usually okay, but the instructions are terrible.

Built a few D&S kits now so should be alright with this one.

Me too, but not any of the coaches. I wholeheartedly agree with you about the instructions.
Thankfully the kit's generally fall together without much effort as long as you have a reasonable photo to work from.

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Brian, I could be wrong but I'm under the impression that the 7mm kits are blowups from 4mm, which may be why they might be a struggle sometimes.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd gladly have one of each kit that he does, and the crane he does is very high on the kit wishlist.

JB.