York Model Railway Show 4/5/6th April 2015

Gilbert

Western Thunderer
Fortunately Sunday seemed a lot clearer and I spent a lot of time admiring Canada Street from a number of angles - awesome observation and modelling. Other layouts were also well worth seeing and trade was spot on for my needs.
Chris

Broad Sword

Western Thunderer
It's a shame as several people squeezed past without giving it a second glance - but I can understand how these things happen in organising shows. It fitted in ok so no real problem - I had more trouble with some guy insisting on taking multiple close up photo's of the layout. Holding his camera within 5cms of the buildings, the auto-focus constantly bleeping and hunting back and forwards so it took ages for him to take a photo. So I had to wait 5 minutes for him to move on before I could get a photo without his hands or camera in my shot.
I'm afraid I would asking this person to stop taking photos and certainly to stop getting so close to the layout. As politely as I could of course. I have had a similar situation in the past with my layout and I referred the person to my website.

Mudmagnet

We had a couple of great days at the show. Myself and son were helping out on Diesels in the Duchy on Sat and Mon.

Did get chance to have a wander round and managed to do get a few photos.
Particularly enjoyed Canada Street, Wadebridge amongst many others. Overall an excellent show and managed to buy most of the items I were looking for.