Steve Cook

Flying Squad
You've got all that lot done with three sleeps to go..blimey - the one and only time I've shown my own layout I think I finished the prep work about 11pm the night before :oops:
Far too organised for the back of the class, you are going to have to go forward ;)
Hope it all goes well for you (take photos please).
Steve

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
Reminds me of the first show we did with Heyside - a (successful) wing and a prayer routine.

Just before show time on the Saturday morning, one of the Manchester show committee members was chatting to Roger, and asked how long the layout had been in running order. Roger looked at his watch and calmly answered '45 minutes'. It was the first time we had had the whole thing up. The commitee member took some convincing it was true, but he did spend a lot of the show leaning on our barrier!

Richard

Steve Cook

Flying Squad
By-passed me completely :)) Most people use sound, smoke, smell etc as features and and extra attractions, I assumed you were just upping the ante :)

With two sleeps left to do all that then..fingers crossed for you over here!

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
have a great day Jordan and get some photos of the layout 'up & running' - with the punters drooling - but not on the layout of course.

cheers

Mike

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Hope everything goes ok with the layout mate.:thumbs:

Just remember......... keep calm if things dont go according to plan but most of all ENJOY after all its your railway and your hobby:thumbs: .

Moto....... any member of the public criticise your work .....smile......... then "chin em":D:))

Rob:)