A big one for all of you hydraulic lovers every where

D1054

Western Thunderer
Hi Ian,

Is that the Phoenix Locomotives one?

I was on a run out to Stafford Showground the other weekend with the kids in order to pick up SWMBO from a show she was attending. Glancing across at the miniature railway running track I was surprised to see a Teddy Bear leisurely pulling it's owner around the track. Suddenly, all thoughts of the pick up were lost and we were strangely lured over to the raised metals ;) :).

A quick chat to the driver and the next 20 mins were spent with me driving the Class 14 and the kids around the track with workhorse performing very capably indeed....

Phoenix also do a Western in 5 inch Gauge which is pretty steep at ?3,450 for the kit (the Teddy was that too!)

Of course, being late for SWMBO ended with some grief until she decided to take pity on me :D and the upshot is that a 5in gauge Western is on the cards if I want one! :-\  ::) ???  I'll never understand the opposite sex  ;) :) ;D :-*

Ian.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Dan Randall said:
Suddenly Jordan, the price of JLTRT stuff doesn't seem quite so bad after all... ;D ;D

Regards

Dan
;D ;D ;D ;D

Mindyou, when I saw the price of this Warship, I thought "I've bought cars for less than that..."
then I realised I've bought cars for less than a  JLTRT kit, too.... :eek: ::) :-[