Website Class 73 detail pictures

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Marvellous, Brian, many thanks.
I was actually looking at that collection on Thursday evening, so it's great to know there's more to see.
Cheers,
Steph

Brian Daniels

Western Thunderer
Something to do with the vacuum side of things as it's not on the air only ones Tom. The only 73 is the old RJH one unfortunatly but I am tempted to give one a go :eek:

tomstaf

Western Thunderer
Something to do with the vacuum side of things as it's not on the air only ones Tom. The only 73 is the old RJH one unfortunatly but I am tempted to give one a go :eek:

I'm not a fan of the RJH one, it just doesn't look 73 enough for me. So I'm hoping something better will come along one day. If you do one, would you consider large logo?

Cheers

Tom

demu1037

Western Thunderer
Tom,

The PWP/RJH et all, despite its age and other niggles, isn't *that* bad, just a few clunky castings (especially the MU fittings),

IMG_4367 (2).JPG
PS - no vac hose on the 'white pipe' (or the MU bits), must get round to that !

Regards,

Andy

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
I built one of these kits about 10 years ago. A nice kit in general but i spent quite a bit of time altering the front windows as they just didnt look right. Sorry no pics and i no longer have it.

Rob:)

Brian Daniels

Western Thunderer
Thanks for putting up the model pics and the link to the E6012 as I knew I saw a decent model on a forum but could not for the life of me remember where. This day and age we have the ability to get some etches and 3D printing done and get some correct MU castings so we should be able to get a half decent job out of one. If I do one I would probably make a separate chassis for it to take the DCC chip.