Gladiator kits

Genghis

Western Thunderer
Oh bugger. Anyway that typo is I think on the old website. The new one has different text completely. Just waiting on the provider to make the switch now.

Deano747

Western Thunderer
Ah, ok I thought that was the new one already, sorry!! I await with bated breath!

Regards, Rob.

Genghis

Western Thunderer
We are in the process of completing the acquisition of John Firminger's Signature Railway Kits LNER B16/2 (or B16/3) and LMS Fowler 2-6-4T models. Hope to have them in production in the New Year, subject to satisfactory sourcing of parts.

David

MarkR

Western Thunderer
We are in the process of completing the acquisition of John Firminger's Signature Railway Kits LNER B16/2 (or B16/3) and LMS Fowler 2-6-4T models. Hope to have them in production in the New Year, subject to satisfactory sourcing of
Hi,
Will you be marketing the former Signature kits Southern Railway Queen Mary bogie brake van?
Many thanks.
Mark

Genghis

Western Thunderer
Sincevi
Many thanks for your reply. Signature kits do seem to be rather elusive on the internet.
Mark
Since I last posted, John has kindly offered to let us have the artwork for the Queen Mary. If we sort out castings we will make it available.

Genghis

Western Thunderer
Trisha and I will be away for the first two weeks in October. Although our sons will still be at home, we will be unable to process orders. It is also extremely unlikely that the phone will be answered. Apologies for any inconvenience.

David

Genghis

Western Thunderer
We have discovered that a batch of our GL70 Schools kits have been produced with the rivet etch detail on the smokebox front incorrectly represented. We have contacted those who may have bought an affected kit online. If you bought one at a show, please check the smokebox front to see if it has the correct unbroken ring of dimples for embossing the rivet detail. If it is incorrect, please contact us for a replacement.

David