Hello from a Greater Manchester immigrant

Nyeti

Hi all, I'm Nye, a long time lurker who's finally got around to making an account.

I'm a Hampshire boy living in Tameside. Having mechanically inclined family from such places as Bristol and Doncaster I was raised in the veneration of Churchward and Gresley, and I grew up in Southern territory, but my modelling has ended up biased towards the railways of my new home: the tangle of LNWR, L&Y, and Great Central lines and associated industrial railways in the bottom right corner of Lancashire. I can only blame local interest - and watching Brass as a youngster!
I trained as a mechanical engineer and worked for a while as a signalling designer, as well as volunteering at the Mid Hants and at Mainline Steam in Auckland, so I've got a bit of experience of 305mm scale. These days I model in 7mm, mostly standard gauge but I also play with O-16.5 and O-9.
I also play with 3D printing and occasionally sell tools and kits under the name of Cinder Path Models.

Looking forward to getting stuck in on this forum.

Osgood

Western Thunderer
Welcome Nye!
Your rail bender looks like a very useful tool - and not just for rail. I managed to get just a quick glimpse of it before Facebook cut me off.
Do you have an outlet for your products accessible to those not social media?