Hello

W

Wummyock

Hello joined here after being told of it by a chap at the South Devon Railway at the weekend.I recognise a lot of names from "somewhere else" though.

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
I recognise a lot of names from "somewhere else" though.

Well, you could think "still crazy after all those topics/posts/comments"....

Or you could think "looks like life over here is laid-back/humorous/interesting/educational"....

Ne'er mind. Welcome and rest awhile. Just post a pikki or three.

S

SteveO

Welcome! Just in time too, looks like it's kicking off over there...

S

SteveO

Hello from me too

And what is kicking off? Could do with some decent scandal :p

I think it's a "I'm better than you" thread on scratchbuilding. Some highchairs are definitely rocking too close to tipping point!

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
I think it's a "I'm better than you" thread on scratchbuilding. Some highchairs are definitely rocking too close to tipping point!

Some of those chairs are occupied, normally, by names which seem to enjoy being "better than thou"... people who seem to enjoy being an Advocate of the Devil. Too much waffle and not enough content, I have had my fill of that discussion. Time to go back and have another read about Ozzyo's latest work (and try to part Paul from another lollipop).

W

Wummyock

A wummyock isnt anything or can be everything.I used to work with an old fella years back who would ask you to pass the "wummyock" to him,expecting you to know exactly what he was meaning.
Definitely Blue/LL Blue/Railfreight/Sectorisation when it comes to my layout plans though.
Cheerz for the welcomes anyhow!

westernfan

Western Thunderer
Hi Wummyock and welcome . dont know much about over there, but the guvs rules are simple enough and seem to work well . As with others pics please:thumbs: