Model Express Warship

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
rosspeacock said:
Great pics on that link to old RMWeb you sent Phill :thumbs: :thumbs: hope it turns out as well as that one :drool: :drool: :thumbs: Ross...
Yes it is rather tasty :drool: :cool: :cool: :cool: .....BTW I don't know if you already know but D810 Cockade was only green or blue ;)
Phill :thumbs:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
[quote=""rosspeacock"":29qv2438] Great pics on that link to old RMWeb you sent Phill :thumbs: :thumbs: hope it turns out as well as that one :drool: :drool: :thumbs: Ross...
Yes it is rather tasty :drool: :cool: :cool: :cool: .....BTW I don't know if you already know but D810 Cockade was only green or blue ;)
Phill :thumbs:[/quote:29qv2438]
You see Ross , i was right all along. BLUE , BLUE, BLUE you know it makes sense :thumbs: :lol:

Rob :wave:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Jordan said:
[quote=""Jordan"":3d9q1d2t]
Are Model Express still trading, even..?? I recently tried the website address I had for them ( http://www.modelexpress.biz ) and it came up as currently out of use...
Anyone going to answer my question...??? :cry: :oops:[/quote:3d9q1d2t]
I would have thought so, there website has gone t*ts up before, maybe Ross has a phone number on his receipt ? ..........are you after one of the Warship kits then ?
Phill :wave:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Why do websites come up as "not working" ? Is it because they have took them off line to up-date/revamp etc.
Being a computer wizard NOT :vista: i dont understand these things :oops:

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Jordan said:
[quote=""lancer1027"":mq0sssn9]Hi mate,
Is the Model Express Warship still available ?
Are Model Express still trading, even..?? I recently tried the website address I had for them ( http://www.modelexpress.biz ) and it came up as currently out of use...[/quote:mq0sssn9]
Sorry Jordan :oops: I recently got some spares from Model Express and I noticed that on the compliments slip that there was no mention of a website on there, although the website is on the kit box but thats a few years old and it does'nt seem to work anymore; their address is as follows, 6 York Place, Knaresborough, N yorks HG5 OAA tel 01423 860505.... :thumbs:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
.....are you after one of the Warship kits then ?
... when I can Dark Side R-T-R for similar money...?!?! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, but they do a lot of fairly modern wagons IIRC and I was looking at prices recently :shock: :vista: (MMP, PRMRP etc...)

... just looking, mind..... :scratch: :twisted:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Jordan said:
[quote=""Phill Dyson"":3gevicoo].....are you after one of the Warship kits then ?
... when I can Dark Side R-T-R for similar money...?!?! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, but they do a lot of fairly modern wagons IIRC and I was looking at prices recently :shock: :vista: (MMP, PRMRP etc...)

... just looking, mind..... :scratch: :twisted:[/quote:3gevicoo]
Ha Ha Jordan, your slowly coming over to the lighter side :lol: :lol: :thumbs:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Jordan said:

... just looking, mind..... :scratch: :twisted:
Oh I see, some of the kits can be erm...........challenging :headbang: :laugh:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Phill Dyson said:
... some of the kits can be erm...........challenging :headbang: :laugh:
mmm... in my experience of certain O scale kits, "no change there, then !!"....... :rolleyes: :twisted: :p

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Hello Everyone :thumbs:
Just a little update, I have sold this Model Express Warship to Phill as an unfinished project on the condition that a made the bogies and stretchers up for Phill. After a bit of friendly pressure from Phill I've finally got them done.. They are fold up etched brass from PRMRP with Slaters wheels.. I'll post a few pictures (excuse mobile phone pics) Phill you can either carry on this thread or move it to your workbench thread either way I'm looking forward to you working wonders with it, I'd still have it in it's box for the next 5 years :(:D

Attachments

• Model Express Warship Bogies 001.jpg
    Model Express Warship Bogies 001.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Model Express Warship Bogies 002.jpg
    Model Express Warship Bogies 002.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 41
  • Model Express Warship Bogies 003.jpg
    Model Express Warship Bogies 003.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 40

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Bogies look fine Ross :):thumbs:

BTW If anyone is wondering, this loco will be 832 Onslaught in BFYE I think, as this will give me the opportunity to have doublheading blue Warships with my oldest loco 807 Caradoc. :D

Cheers Phill :)