Reading Show

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
I intend to go to meet other WTers... and pick up some stuff which I have ordered from traders who are attending the show.

S

SteveO

I'm going. I have a rare pass from Indoors. Picking up a few things and will no doubt make a few spot purchases.

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
would have loved to have gone (I miss running the Bring & Buy stand), but a bit far and a family gathering was planned by SWMBO without knowing the dates clashed, also an Open Day at the Club, so will miss that as well - always next year:thumbs:

cheers

Mike

Len Cattley

Western Thunderer
I will be a steward there , from 10 to 12 on the test track and 12 to 13 on the inside barrier if you see me say hello.

Len

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
I'm going. Hopefully I'll be delivering the Mk1s to the client, as well as buying a few bits and bobs. It'd be great to have a mini-meet if we can arrange ourselves.

Locomodels

Western Thunderer
Having had my Passport stolen in Italy, I am currently marooned in France. However if I receive my replacement Passport in time, I will also be there buying all sorts of goodies and hoping to meet some of you guys. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

Cliff Williams

Western Thunderer
I should be there helping out Lawrie Loveless (D9) all being well he should have the first of the finished Production Deltics with the remainder to follow.
You should be able to hear some of my DCC sound instals too, I might fetch along a Sulzer or two!

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
So, what's the plan for meeting up?

I'll be hovering around the JLTRT stand, where the Mk1s just completed will be on display for a time, but I do plan on getting some shopping done.

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
1pm at the test track then? It seems a WT tradition at these sorts of events...
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Steph