Reading Trade Show, Saturday 3rd December 2011

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
I hope to go, but it depends a) on my professional workload which has got a bit behind with the time devoted to Heyside and the Manchester exhibition and b) whether I have to invest in some G1/32 malarkey.

Richard

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
Not this year. It's a little too far, and I'm not in the market for buying anything at the moment - I've got more than enough stuff to be getting on with! It's also quite close to the Bristol 'O' show, which I'll definitely be attending.

28ten

Guv'nor
Probably not. I like the Reading show as it always has a pre Christmas feel, but with Bristol being closer and just 6 weeks later I doubt I shall go, especially with travel costs being £40+

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Probably not. I like the Reading show as it always has a pre Christmas feel, but with Bristol being closer and just 6 weeks later I doubt I shall go, especially with travel costs being £40+

I'd forgotten about the Bristol show. Does anyone have any information or a link, or is it too early at the moment?

Regards

Dan

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
It seems to be a bit early yet - the website still shows the details of last years show, but does give the date of the 2012 show as 22nd January.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
It seems to be a bit early yet - the website still shows the details of last years show, but does give the date of the 2012 show as 22nd January.

Thanks Pugs. By my reckoning that's a Sunday and is also the start of a week of rest days for me. :thumbs:

Bristol is a nicer venue, more space and daylight :cool:

Indeed and with the added bonus of a couple of layouts too. :)

Regards

Dan

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Possibly, though it depends on funds.... I'd like to do Bristol, but it is a long way from the wrong side of London...

JB.