SWAG RMweb Members Day 2024

Joe's Garage

Western Thunderer
Rob, despite some comments re RMweb and WT I personally am very grateful for the work you do in presenting this show each year. I am also very appreciative of the photos that are posted here, they keep me updated and certainly entertained by the excellent models you have managed to assemble each year, don't stop!
The one thing I regret is April is a month which I am in Spain, so from a very selfish point long may you efforts keep SWAG going for a very long time into the future.
Thank you to you and fellow exhibitors.
Julian

NHY 581

Western Thunderer
Rob, despite some comments re RMweb and WT I personally am very grateful for the work you do in presenting this show each year. I am also very appreciative of the photos that are posted here, they keep me updated and certainly entertained by the excellent models you have managed to assemble each year, don't stop!
The one thing I regret is April is a month which I am in Spain, so from a very selfish point long may you efforts keep SWAG going for a very long time into the future.
Thank you to you and fellow exhibitors.
Julian

Evening Julian and thank you. SWAG is a nice day out, graced by nice people who bring nice models for nice people to come and see. It is simply a social event.

SWAG'25 is pretty much mapped out and I'll start the formal invite stuff over the summer. I'm already pencilling in layouts etc for 2026 and the good news is that the funding is essentially secure for both.

I shall of course update here, probably around November with details of the 2025 line up. I would venture tgat this line up