Templot commision.

paratom

Western Thunderer
Looking to pay for an expert on Templot who could produce an EM gauge track plan on Midland Railway practise based on Matlock Bath. Does anyone know of anyone who might be interested.

Thomas

Lancastrian

Western Thunderer
Looking to pay for an expert on Templot who could produce an EM gauge track plan on Midland Railway practise based on Matlock Bath. Does anyone know of anyone who might be interested.

Thomas
Thomas,

Do you have a plan to work from, or a physical maximum size for the plan to be housed in ? Drop me a PM.

Ian

Stephen Freeman

Western Thunderer
I did send him a message via one of his requests but no response. Matlock Bath is covered by the NLS maps in Templot, so should be fairly straightforward, the station itself is fairly simple but slightly more complex if the station quarry is included. Midland Trackwork details are well documented, just depends on period of course. I did take time to download the appropriate tiled map if that helps anyone.

martin_wynne

Western Thunderer
Paragraph 11 doesn't apply if you don't use the software but are looking for someone else who does use it.

Either way, I'm still not going to get involved in one-to-one exchanges about Templot. That was the whole point and purpose of making it free. Trying to keep up with the endless emails was making me ill. It's now simply my hobby project, and everyone is very welcome to join in -- on the Templot Club forum.

If it can't be posted on the forum, I don't want to know. That way everyone can respond and help each other.

Martin.

paratom

Western Thunderer
I did send him a message via one of his requests but no response. Matlock Bath is covered by the NLS maps in Templot, so should be fairly straightforward, the station itself is fairly simple but slightly more complex if the station quarry is included. Midland Trackwork details are well documented, just depends on period of course. I did take time to download the appropriate tiled map if that helps anyone.
Hi Stephen thanks for your reply. I would appreciate the tiled map if you think it would be useful to me although I do have a rating plan of the station that I have minipulated . Thanks.

Thomas

Attachments

• New-Model-Railway-Shortend-Rating-Plan.jpg
    New-Model-Railway-Shortend-Rating-Plan.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 50

Stephen Freeman

Western Thunderer
Gladly, but unfortunately Western Thunder doesn't have BGS files on the approved list, best just to send me an email and I'll do it that way, or alternatively via Templot club, if you are on there. RMWeb don't accept BGS files either. I think I have found you on the Templot Club so have attached the BGS file for you there under Templot Commission.

Last edited:

paratom

Western Thunderer
Gladly, but unfortunately Western Thunder doesn't have BGS files on the approved list, best just to send me an email and I'll do it that way, or alternatively via Templot club, if you are on there. RMWeb don't accept BGS files either. I think I have found you on the Templot Club so have attached the BGS file for you there under Templot Commission.
Thanks Stephen.