7mm The Next Big Gauge O Guild Virtual Show is 6th November 2021

Jackie Kneeshaw

Get Ready for Our Next Big Virtual O Gauge Model Railway Show

Live Saturday 6th November 2021

Available to all for the whole of November 2021

Layouts by video with layout owners doing live Q & A sessions
Recorded and live demonstrations
Traders advertising products and maybe a product launch too!
Q & A sessions with Guild Officers and others
Plus...make sure you enter the modelling competition

Enter the show via the front page of the website from 09:30 on 6th November until midnight on 30th November GMT.
Tell your friends and club members.
This show is free to members and non-members
For more information about what you can see – go to the show listing in the dropdown menu for Events from the menu bar on the front page of the website
www.gaugeoguild.com

Location of Virtual Show page.jpg

Revised advert for Social Media and Instagram.jpg

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Hi Jackie

Not a member but seriously considering entering some of my 7mm buildings into the virtual competition:

rps20211009_114518.jpg

I had the same thought last year but never got around to it!

A bit confused by the categories though, particularly D. Is the intention that steam era locos, stock and scenics are entered in A-C and anything more modern all in D? Or is D just for current outline stock?

Jackie Kneeshaw

Hi Jackie

Not a member but seriously considering entering some of my 7mm buildings into the virtual competition:

View attachment 150133

I had the same thought last year but never got around to it!

A bit confused by the categories though, particularly D. Is the intention that steam era locos, stock and scenics are entered in A-C and anything more modern all in D? Or is D just for current outline stock?

Hi Chris
Everyone is welcome and I will get Nick Dunhill to reply about the categories.
Thank you for the interest
Jackie

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Slightly off topic but when browsing the G0G website I noticed the following positive announcement:
rps20211101_080829.jpg

This isn't something I've seen mentioned or publicised anywhere else, so maybe worth shouting about it a bit more? It certainly addresses an issue that left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth when joining one year at Telford, only to find later my annual membership didn't last a year.

Really good to see examples of a changing mindset at the G0G, well done all involved.

Dave Holt

Western Thunderer
Will the show be accessible to non-members? Although a dedicated P4 modeller, I had a most enjoyable and inspiring visit to the Telford Show a couple of years ago and would very much like to see the virtual show this year.
Lets hope we will be able to attend physical shows next year!
Dave.

The Next Big Gauge O Guild Virtual Show is 6th November 2021

Jackie Kneeshaw

Gauge O Guild Virtual Show Saturday 6th November.
09:30 - 17:00 GMT. Free of charge for all.

The clock has started ticking on the front page of the Guild Website and tomorrow at 09:30 the 'Doors Will Open' and you just click on the picture to enter.
Inside you will find the Main Hall and you can wander in and out of each of the areas as and when you wish, watching layout videos, demonstrations, looking at trader adverts, special offers and announcements and joining live sessions or watching them later in the month.
So, go to the front page of the Guild website from 09:30 am tomorrow, 6th November 2021 and come on in!
www.gaugeoguild.com

If you miss the live sessions tomorrow, do not worry, they are all recorded and the whole show is available to all (members and non-members) free of charge until midnight on 30th November 2021.

We are also starting the free one-month trial of membership benefits from tomorrow so you can have access to the website and all of the members resources for one month to see just how much the Gauge O Guild has to offer.
See you soon.

For Facebook on Friday 5th November.jpg For Facebook 2.jpg SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER.jpg