Rob R

Western Thunderer
Whilst bunking off college to explore some lesser known industrial railways I too came across a similar view.
Armed with my trusty 120 roll film bakalite Kodak "Brownie" I snapped a quick shot through the viewfinder in the fading light with the last frame of my last roll Ilford FP3.

Sheep Dip Peckett 02.jpg
The problem with square format cameras is getting the buffers in.....

Apologies for the digression.

Rob R

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
That last shot is very nice.
index.php

Huh - he'll be getting written warnings this time about how unethical it is, passing off photos of real trains as models. This Thread's full of 'em!!.... :rolleyes: :D :p

NHY 581

Western Thunderer
It's been a busy day today. Ordinarily, I would have been exhibiting Sheep Dip for the first time at the RMweb Taunton members day. However current restrictions rightly dictated the cancellation of the event. However, it went ahead as a virtual event.

This was my contribution. ( With much credit to Andy York for his kind assistance in making sense of it all)

I apologise for my delivery. The hushed tones, reminiscent of a Welsh David Attenborough commentating on the activities of a family of gorillas, were dictated by it being done very late at night when the family were asleep.

I hope you enjoy.

Rob.