Gone for a Cuppa and some Modelmaking

djparkins

Western Thunderer
Nice Simon (the one with a T),

How about a change in the topic title so that you and others can broaden our view of how we see Nature? Suggestions anyone... along with appropriate scope ideas.

In passing, just what do we do with those cute and cuddly fluffy tails? I quite like them!

regards, Graham (who has a Red Hat.... and we have not had that photo for some years)
Graham

This sounds like an excellent idea for discussion - but it is often hard to disconnect any discussion of the natural world from the biodiversity crisis and climate change - and hence, from politics!

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
let's take down everything that ain't S7 because that's what WT started out about.
Actually, no it didn't. :p

Graham,
It's a Hat? God, all these years I've thought it was a sock. My apologies.
:)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))
(at least you didn't think it was a wig....)

A new title, suitable for those of a certain vintage? A Walk on the Wild Side?
I have absolutely no idea what a new title for that Thread might be, nor if thinking of one would qualify me to be "of a certain vintage". :confused:

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Thankfully, we don't all think things the same way. Threads such as Graham's domestic wildlife are, in my mind, healthy for WT and I contribute despite having a completely different view of nature to Graham. I try to just comment in way that doesn't upset the thread starter, or even thread owner. As for the bunnies....;)
It is good to read that my suggestion sees favour with other WTers so I shall post a "change notice" to the garden wildlife topic soon.