Re: The hello thread

mth

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hello
I?ve been pestered by iploffy :headbang: to join this site, he clams I will improve it (I don?t think so :twisted: ).
Anyway I?ve joined. So a quick intro :eek: .
Being from Wiltshire :headbang: :headbang: I have a strong leaning to all things Western :drool: .
Working on the Railways, I?ve moved around a bit with my job. Now living in Milton Keynes (someone has to :twisted: ).
I have model in all sorts of gauges, and now have settled on O and EM :headbanging: .
I don?t have the ?her indoors? problem as my 2nd wife is into railway?s just as bad as me :D (she models in 7.25in :drool: ).

Mat

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

A big welcome to John and Mat. Looking forward to seeing some of your work on here soon. :)

Glad to hear you both have a strong leaning towards all things Western - you've come to the right place. :thumbs:

Regards

Dan

mth

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Thank you Dan,
If you are intrested in some of my modeling, have a look at iploffy :headbang: photo's as i've worked on most of his stock.

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Mat welcome to the forum. Plenty of WR stuff on here and of course Area 51 is for the non western stuff ( but i'm sure your not interested in that :lol: :lol: )

Rob :wave:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Mat,

with SWMBO on your side, you won't be getting into Jordan's problems with getting large boxes into the house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome aboard.

regards

Mike

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Mat,

Welcome also from the flat packer's :oops: With a gauge of 7.25, Mrs Mat's boxes are going to be MUCH harder to conceal :laugh: :laugh:

regards

Rog

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Ressaldar said:
Hi Mat,

with SWMBO on your side, you won't be getting into Jordan's problems with getting large boxes into the house :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome aboard.

regards

Mike
:oops: :oops: :oops: It did take him two attempts to get Mrs Right, though..!!! :p :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Matt; take no notice of me... :oops:

mth

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

It did take him two attempts to get Mrs Right, though..!!!

Jordan, Correct. first time was a practice run. :twisted:

With a gauge of 7.25, Mrs Mat's boxes are going to be MUCH harder to conceal

Rog, it's a fight sometimes who can sneek the box in first :laugh:

As requested I have attach some photo's of my work, most of it should be in area 51.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 50
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 50
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 50

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Mat
there is some very nice stuff there. The 08's look great especially the blue one. But your only the second person that ive seen who have used Buzz models for MGR's the other being my mate who has about 40+ ( he runs rakes of about 15). Top modelling :bowdown:

Rob :wave:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
The hello thread

I like the Model Express PROCOR van, Matt. :thumbs: reminds me of the Hornby one I had many moons ago, though I suspect your's is a tad more accurate... ;)

mth

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Did you get moved to Milton Keynes with NWRail -or did you go by choice?

CME,
I was made redundent at Crewe under BR :bowdown: (remember them) and moved to Wembley Depot :headbang: .
Live in the MK area due to cost.

I like the Model Express PROCOR van, Matt. reminds me of the Hornby one I had many moons ago, though I suspect your's is a tad more accurate...

Don't count on it......... :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
I have done a lot of work on the kit for Model Express (including redoing the ends) it looks correct. :thumbs:

BTW, i'm a Driver for DBS.

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
The hello thread

BTW, i'm a Driver for DBS.[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you dont need to be a driver these days to drive a train

Ian

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hello.

I wondered where you'd all gone :D I'm off to browse now - I'm sure there's some Western progress to catch up on :thumbs:

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
The hello thread

Hi Pugsley. Glad you found us :D Looking forward to seeing some progress on your S7 Class 37. :drool: :thumbs:

See you at Telford?

Regards

Dan