4mm Whatborough Camp

jonte

Western Thunderer
:eek:

That’s a great shame, Roger :(

Is there any chance you might reconsider?

I’m surprised this hasn’t piqued more interest, Roger. After all, after 7mm, niche modelling is extremely popular with members, and which is why I’m very fortunate to inspire any interest in my ‘done-to-death’, RTR theme.

Also, there are many who’ve expressed an interest in a ‘back story’, of which there is no shortage in your most eloquently written tomes.

I for one remain interested in ‘The Camp’s developments, Roger, so thank you for the open invitation to continue to visit. I’m being slightly selfish in saying this, Roger, as I never fail to leave without learning something new :thumbs:

Still, I respect your decision, whatever you decide is best for you.

Best,

Jon

Roger Pound

Western Thunderer
Heather,
Thank you for your note - the 'likes', whilst pleasant are not why I post. I am a 'modeller' as opposed to a 'builder' who hopes my humble efforts may be of help and encouragement to others. However the 'interest' level figure now being grouped in thousands is a poor guide compared to the previous method, and has remained static virtually for a year. But perhaps that's just me and I would emphasize that there are far more pressing personal circumstances (which have no place on this forum) that pertain to my decision.

Jon,
I'll keep in touch ;).

Roger