7mm 40126's Workbench

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
The mini sash clamps are mine and i got them from the trusty £1 shop:thumbs:. Although i got them several years ago and went in the other week to get a couple more but they didnt have any:headbang:.

The glue Steve used is two part Wilko's epoxy. ( yellow and purple tubes) . Its good stuff and doesnt really have a smell.

The whitemetal ends were scored as was the brass then the two part was mixed , added then clamped.:thumbs:

Rob:)

Western Thunderer
The mini sash clamps are mine and i got them from the trusty £1 shop:thumbs:. Although i got them several years ago and went in the other week to get a couple more but they didnt have any:headbang:.

The glue Steve used is two part Wilko's epoxy. ( yellow and purple tubes) . Its good stuff and doesnt really have a smell.

The whitemetal ends were scored as was the brass then the two part was mixed , added then clamped.:thumbs:

There you go people :)):))

Me & Rob are doing the CCT's similtainiousley (Thats not spelt right). :headbang:

Steve :cool:

Western Thunderer
I'd be interested to hear what adhesive you used to fix the white metal parts and brass etches to the Plasticard, I'd probably have soldered the sides to the ends first and then affix the floor, maybe added some inverted brass angle along the lower edge so that the body dropped onto the floor sort of thing to get the right height?.

Kindest

Thats an interesting way, Mick. Next one might get done that way. :thumbs:

Steve :cool:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Its coming on nicely Steve, but we will need to order a regulator and dynamo. Im thinking Peter Cowling ,nice clean resin castings.
Anyone any other ideas/thoughts ??

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
A quick question, although it wont be sprayed for a while yet:(.

Who does RTC red in paint tinlets/jars. ?? Cant find it in Railmatch or Precision:headbang:but i may have just over looked it.:oops:.

Cant believe Steve wants this livery:confused: whats wrong with good old BR BLUE:):))

Rob

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
A quick question, although it wont be sprayed for a while yet:(.

Who does RTC red in paint tinlets/jars. ?? Cant find it in Railmatch or Precision:headbang:but i may have just over looked it.:oops:.

Cant believe Steve wants this livery:confused: whats wrong with good old BR BLUE:):))

Rob

Look great Steve but have to agree with Rob sorry mate ;)
Ross...