Difficulty in accessing WT

PhilH

Western Thunderer
Presumably one way of removing the "guests" would be to make this a forum available to members only, but this would involve passwords and signing in every time it was used which probably wouldn't go down too well.

Perhaps we should remember that this forum is a service free to members provided at someone else's expense and have a little more patience when things go wrong. :rolleyes:

NHY 581

Western Thunderer
Well, my quoting/typing issues appear to arise from a post update phone based glitch thing and seem specific to this forum and Rmweb. Typing this on a now charged iPad creates no such drama.

So, apologies for the annoyance caused and I’ll get back to playing with trains.

Rob

Whoop, Whoop !

No idea what I've done but what passes for normality hereabouts has been restored......for now at least.

Rob

Peter Insole

Western Thunderer
No, computers do not have minds of their own... just masses of other peoples minds... none of whom, it would seem, have any inkling that there are lots of folk nowhere near as clever than them, and who collectively decide to keep interfering with the way I try to interact with this bewildering and frustrating piece of machinery!

Pete.