Kettering GOG show, Saturday 5th March 2011

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
marsa69 said:
Didn't realize there were any other colour schemes  :))
They're a Minority interest....  ;D

I'm quite partial to Red & White, myself, but a bit like wearing a Stetson, what might look cool across the Pond doesn't always travel well.... ;)

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Steph,
Now that you seem to be committed to go to Kettering, please let me know if any of the R&R lifting devices are apparent and available.

thanks, Graham

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Dog Star said:
Steph,
Now that you seem to be committed to go to Kettering, please let me know if any of the R&R lifting devices are apparent and available.

thanks, Graham
Graham,

I certainly shall.  Actually I noticed that Sanspareil are now in the traders list and I even had an email from Iain earlier this week on another matter...

Steph

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Steph Dale said:
I certainly shall.  Actually I noticed that Sanspareil are now in the traders list and I even had an email from Iain earlier this week on another matter...
Thank you Steph.  Which e-mail address is Ian using at this time?

regards, Graham

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Graham,

He used, [email:j0qtw8vl]Sanspareilics@aol.com[/email:j0qtw8vl]...

Richard,

Ooo - harsh!  ;)  ;D

Steph

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Scale7JB said:
Thankyou... not to worry, i'm not building a disiesel.. The plot thickens..

JB.

Hmm; 9f?  Some form of tender drive?  A Sentinel?  Or maybe, just maybe an LSWR E10 4-2-2-0 (that would be a fairly thick plot!).  No?  Oh well, I tried...

BTW - are we still going to try and meet at some point?  Is it the now-traditional 'Test Track at 13:00'?  If so I'll try to be there.  You'll know which one is me anyway... ;)

Steph

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Anyone know what happened to the Sanspareil Western ?..........saw the etches a few years ago & not seen anything of it since

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Hi Phill, The SansPareil Western has been shelved. I spoke to the guy a couple of year ago after i saw the mock-up etches etc. I asked him when would it be available and how much?. He replied that now the JLTRT and the possibility of Heljan introducing one in O then he thought there was'nt going to be a market for it, so decided to shelve it. :eek: I told him that at JLTRT prices that i'm sure if the price was'nt toooo expensive then there would be a market. As long as the kit was  fairly accurate and straight forward to put together :thumbs:. He again replied " well i dont think so but we'll see. Its not a priority at the mo"

Rob :wave:

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
That's a shame Rob, because the etch I saw had the correct windscreen shape etc  that let down the PWP/RJH/PRMRP version :scratch:

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Steph Dale said:
Hmm; 9f?  Some form of tender drive?  A Sentinel?  Or maybe, just maybe an LSWR E10 4-2-2-0 (that would be a fairly thick plot!).  No?  Oh well, I tried...

BTW - are we still going to try and meet at some point?  Is it the now-traditional 'Test Track at 13:00'?  If so I'll try to be there.  You'll know which one is me anyway... ;)

Steph

"If it works.." all will be revealed in due course..

I'm wondering wether to bring anything along to plop on the Scale7 stand. I think it is just an information stand rather than their short demo track (sadly) judging by the size of their stall on the Guild show plan.

JB.