Last night's (2/11/2020) outage.

daifly

Western Thunderer
Thanks for letting me know - I'll keep digging in the meantime to get the other image uploader working again.
Just used the image uploader which appears to be working again - albeit with a slightly different 'look'.
Dave

LarryG

Western Thunderer
The site is unstable. I have shut down WT four times and come back to my WB thread, and each time there are images missing from todays posts, but always different ones. The latest visit shows the text mixed up with images while some images are missing.

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
I am getting the message 'Flash was blocked on this page' in the top right hand corner of my screen on every topic that I go into, never noticed this before.

On Larry's WB thread, his last posting showed - text, an image, more text, a small icon in lieu of a picture, more text then a thumbnail. All very strange.

Just been onto the Guild website and there is no sign of the 'warning' I refer to in para 1 above. But going back into Larry's Buildings WB I now get the three images that Steph refers to, but still get the 'warning' message.

regards

Mike

LarryG

Western Thunderer
I went to 'Manage Flash' and clicked on delete websites that use flash. I always used Fairy non-Bio :p

My latest post with images seemed to upload okay.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Most recent uploads have been OK - for me at least. However, when viewing posts the results are, as Larry describes, "unstable". Photo seem to be available , sometimes full screen and sometimes via the icon in lieu of picture which is available via "Fn/f5". Even then it takes several tries to get hold of all the illustrations.

Brian