Re-spraying a Vanguard Allegro

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Hi Rob :wave: , Painted windscreen and rear screen rubbers in black also ive given it a coat of gloss laquer/varnish looks great really brings out the true colour (puts BL factory finish to shame Ha Ha :thumbs: Ross...

Attachments

• allegro.jpg
    allegro.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 55
  • allegro.jpg
    allegro.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 55

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Hi matey.
that looks JLTRT in the garage :lol: :lol: I look forward to getting it back together and putting it on my motorail :thumbs: Thanks again Ross.
See you Sunday :thumbs:

Rob :wave:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
rosspeacock said:
... I've given it a coat of gloss laquer/varnish looks great really brings out the true colour (puts BL factory finish to shame Ha Ha :thumbs: Ross...
Should last a lot longer, too... :p :lol: :lol:

Hope you have a nice sickly Beige colour for the interior... :D

Having taken the proverbial, I must say I do like all the pics of '70s cars on this forum! :drool: :thumbs:

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
CME & Bottlewasher said:
Nice work Ross,

Did the all-aggros come with matt black sills - or has this one got a rust problem and needs new sills (painted over with some underseal/Hammerite :lol: :lol: )?

Looking good though :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumbs: :thumbs: :drool:

Cheers,

CME :wave:
The Mk2 and 3 Allegros have plastic sill covers which hide all the rust underneath :laugh: :laugh: (none on mine had em off and its well WaxOyled up underneath and inside the sill box sections with my special applicator probe ha ha) Ross..