Telford

28ten

Guv'nor
I shall make an appearance at some point, mainly to drop stuff like videos and books off and i few items for the bring and buy stall.
Rob, you just looked terrible :))

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Usually Saturday for me... at least this year I shouldn't need identifying by my reaction to "overheard" comments about 'Green Diesels being almost as bad as American ones'..... :confused: :mad: :rant: ..... :rolleyes: :p :D

Yeah errr sorry about that one mate but I couldn't resist :oops: but you took the bait with relish :p

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
At Telford last year... me & my lad were watching "Dairy Road", a UK Green Diesels layout, and I heard a voice say something like "Green Diesels? Nearly as bad as American Diesels!!"....
I ignored it first time around, but second time it was said decided it must be aimed at me, so thought I'd bite anyway, and turned to ask "Go on, what's wrong with American Diesels then?".... First time we'd met - you Marsa & The Guv were reeling me in.....:rolleyes::D
Actually you recognised my lad first, from pics of him on Western Thunder....
I'm glad i wasnt the only form of entertainment last year:p

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
The looks we got making all the noise, just to make you feel better. I had the camera but ran out of batteries otherwise there would be photographic evidence of how wasted you really were:))

Western Thunderer
Saturday for me. My lad is coming with me, as its his 11th birthday on that day. :)

Plus i dont want to get the blame for Rob getting tipsy !! :headbang:

Steve :thumbs:

daifly

Western Thunderer
You may not have too much choice. I booked at an inn in Coalport 6 weeks ago as there wasn't much left in Telford. Try Expedia or one of the other online hotel booking sites and see what's offered. Good luck. Dave