Just for a laugh

PhilH

Western Thunderer
What are they? (I’m frightened to look it up.)

steve

Quote: "There’s a special kind of people you only see at Walmart. These weird folks are known as “People of Walmart” or “Walmartians”. They can be easily identified by their questionable wardrobe choices, some Walmartians are known to engage in peculiar activities, such as riding around on motorized carts while eating a bucket of fried chicken and blasting country music from their boombox, others may be found attempting to haggle with the self-checkout machine over the price of a bottle of Coke."

From the "sad and useless" website :eek:

alastairq

Western Thunderer
Then there are the Lidlputians.....

A vastly different breed of supermarket shopper, compared to M&Sessians, or Tescolites...
Lidlputians have learnt from experience,to always grab more of an item than they currently need, because it may not be in stock for the next six visits.

[I do that with their Guatemalan ground coffee....my favourite....on account of the fact that Lidlputians have discovered that their namesake store actually doesn't put out single item trays of stock, but seek to exasperate the average Lidlputian by only putting out multi-tems stock trays.
Lidlputians obviously have large stock cupboards at home...]

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
Do not - REPEAT DO NOT - look it up.....:eek:

He means it. I looked it up and I shouldn't.

I mean, we had a customer who used a thing resembling a ST as a face mask during the covid. But this is worse. Quite frightening really :oops:

It doesn't belong on Just for a Laugh but I will never be the person I was to explain why.

PhilMortimer

Quote: "There’s a special kind of people you only see at Walmart. These weird folks are known as “People of Walmart” or “Walmartians”. They can be easily identified by their questionable wardrobe choices, some Walmartians are known to engage in peculiar activities, such as riding around on motorized carts while eating a bucket of fried chicken and blasting country music from their boombox, others may be found attempting to haggle with the self-checkout machine over the price of a bottle of Coke."

From the "sad and useless" website :eek:
Currently living in the States and very occasionally frequenting said emporium (mainly for the novelty value!), I'm afraid to say that at times its all true!