Larkrail

Simon

Flying Squad
Further news, it looks as though the Fredmeister will be in attendance on the day - complete with his new D600 body:bowdown:

How much more excitement can a chap take!!!!

:D:D

Simon

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Sadly, despite the chance to meet some more of you in person, I'm afraid I shall not be attending the show. It's too far for my little car to travel for a day out. :(

taliesin

Western Thunderer
Sadly, despite the chance to meet some more of you in person, I'm afraid I shall not be attending the show. It's too far for my little car to travel for a day out. :(
I am going to let the train take the strain Heather, my car can do the journey but i fancy relaxing, hopefully with a book to read on the journey home, cheers Rob

AJC

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately I have Cricket on the day so won't be able to make it (for the same reason I was only ever able to make Camrail on the Sunday). A shame because it looks a fine line-up, mostly of things I haven't seen before. Hope it does well for you Simon (et al).

Adam

S7BcSR

Western Thunderer
It seems an interesting show but unfortunately I will not be able to join you from the sunny Oxfordshire climes as I will be partaking of the Lincolnshire air with the wizard of Beckingham to learn how to use my airbrush properly.

Rob

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Day off today, to sort out final things for tomorrow. Which means that on a glorious day I'm at home building software on two PCs.

Repeat after me; install-defrag-reboot., install-defrag-reboot....

Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Steph

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
I'm on the M5 (wife's driving!) south at the mo on my way.

I have my 1F and L&Y saddle tank with me for the show and tell.

American Museum this afternoon, LarkRail tomorrow, and a couple of free days after. Sun hat at the ready!

Looking forward to the show and lots of chat. See you there. I've even got a name badge so you can ignore me!

Richard

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Day off today, to sort out final things for tomorrow. Which means that on a glorious day I'm at home building software on two PCs.

Repeat after me; install-defrag-reboot., install-defrag-reboot....

Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Steph
All done, ready to go. S'pose I should print out some manuals and other useful info though. See you all tomorrow!

Steph

Simon

Flying Squad
All tables laid out, Gas Cupboard set up, Brian and Branchlines setting up now and Gerry Beale's station has arrived.

We all fit in - just:p

Superb planning by someone:oops:

Simon

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
I can't make it unfortunately, but for those that can, I hope you all have a great time! :thumbs:

(Don't forget to take some photos please).

Regards

Dan

queensquare

Western Thunderer
Kim, Phil Coppleston and I have talked a great show over a couple of bottles of red this evening so hopefully we will be on fine form in the morning. Looking forward to a cracking day.

Jerry

bogusman

Western Thunderer
Sorry Simon
But I will be unable to attend as we are going away on holiday. With the line up you have I am sure that LarkRail will be a success. Please post some piccies as it will be nice to see some of the offerings and demonstrators that will be attending.

Pete