Less than 9 weeks to Guildex 2010

makhis

Western Thunderer
Will be there on Saturday so hope to get to the meet at 13.00 although with domestic circumstances being what they are, (Wife's illness) I will probably not stay too long.
Makhis

makhis

Western Thunderer
Have purchased an E ticket via the 0 gauge Guild web site, is the Email receipt my ticket or should I have something else?

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
Hi

You print off the email as your ticket.

It will start off ...

Thank you for your order no xxx .....................................................
Please print this email and use it as your advance ticket.

Richard

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately, I'll be working the Perfect Miniatures stand as at Halifax, so I probably wont be able to get to the lunchtime meets, but come to the stand and say hi..

Ideally I'll have the K2 and J39 (both with sound hopefully if my Zimo chips turn up from DCC Supplies in time) on the Scale7 society demo stand. I was hoping to pop the K2 into the guild competition, but I think I have left my application about a week late, especially seeing as I'm still not a member.. I just dont think it will all happen in time and I dont want to pester the Guild 3 days before the show opens.. Maybe next year... :headbang:

Do come along and say hi on the stand... remember to buy as many big boxes as possible.. I still have my L1 to finish building, so unless I see an absolute bargain, I'll be abstaining from any major purchases.. :cry:

JB.

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
I'll be there on Saturday, so will pop over and say hello, JB :)

Haven't worked out the spending plans yet - maybe a couple of wagons, but nothing too extravagant - I've got some 4mm projects to finish before getting too engrossed in the big stuff!

marsa69

Western Thunderer
As I've already said I'll be there Sunday. Was taking the wife at first but she'd rather spend the day with daughter no.2 so I'll have me dad in tow but no major spending for me. Just some paints and bits :thumbs:

28ten

Guv'nor
Im aiming for Saturday, but my back has been a bit iffy this week so i may give it an extra days rest and go on Sunday, I will probably make my mind up on Friday evening......

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
Scale7JB said:
How's that cl37 coming along Pugsley??

Hope it'll be on the Scale7 stand !! :thumbs:

JB.
:laugh: :laugh:

No chance! Well, I guess I could bring the incomplete bodyshell with me, but there's nothing more exciting to look at currently. The artwork was sent off this morning for the revised bogie design, so the prototype bogie won't be ready for this weekend :(

I'm hoping to have something cobbled together for the S7 Soc meeting at Mark in October - I guess that's a bit far for you to come though?

welshwizard

Western Thunderer
I will alo be there demonstrating loco construction, and giving a lecture on the Sunday morning, come and say helo !!!.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Pugsley said:
I'm hoping to have something cobbled together for the S7 Soc meeting at Mark in October

I was thinking about popping along there - does anyone know what'll be on display please? :)

Regards

Dan

28ten

Guv'nor
Its looking like Sunday for me. my list so far is some paint from JLTRT and a spare etch from MOK.... will I spend less than ?100???

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Dikitriki said:
Yep, only 8802 hours 'til the 2011 show.

Richard
:rolleyes:
tongue0020.gif
:lol: :lol: